TALK TO US. TELL US ABOUT A FUTURE YOU’D LIKE TO BUILD.
Welcome to Nottingham Trent University – a place of possibilities. A place where you can not only dream, but where your dreams become reality.
For more than 175 years we have been transforming the lives of our students. Today, outstanding teachers like Professor Neil Mansfield are leading the development and delivery of innovative curricula and world-impacting research, developing graduates who through their imagination and determination will create a brighter future.
I’m proud to be working with a team of pioneers – people who think big, empower others and make a difference in the world.
We are expanding and looking for more innovators in research and teaching to work with us. People who share our vision and who can make an impact through their research and teaching.
Talk to me, tell me what you need, and if your ideas are bold enough, NTU has the ambition and resources to back you.
Our Clifton site is a truly forward-thinking campus, providing the pioneers in the School of Science and Technology with the facilities they need to carry out world-changing research. With tens of millions invested in buildings and equipment, and much more planned, our Clifton Campus is at the cutting edge of university facilities.
- A modern, exciting campus with over 8,000 students.
- Home to the unique, purpose-built John Van Geest Cancer Centre.
- £13m investment in the new Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Centre (ISTeC), containing state-of-the-art laboratories.
- A new £23m engineering facility to open in 2019.
- Multimillion-pound science lab for chemistry and bioscience research.
- Robot arena for development of humanoid robots.
- Specialist computing labs including networking, security and forensics, games, data science, and high-performance computing.
- Optics, imaging equipment, research-grade FTIR, and microbial genomics facilities.
- Medical Technology Innovation Facility.
- A further £50 million of investment in science before 2020.
- World-class laser processing equipment, a class 100 clean room, and X-ray security imaging.