TALK TO US. TELL US ABOUT A FUTURE YOU’D LIKE TO BUILD.
WELCOME TO NOTTINGHAM TRENT UNIVERSITY – A PLACE OF POSSIBILITIES. A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN NOT ONLY DREAM, BUT WHERE YOUR DREAMS BECOME REALITY.
We’re here to make an impact through our research. And we’re putting our money, time and resources where our mouth is
- We’re investing in state of the art facilities
- We’re investing in people, giving them the time and freedom to realise their unique talent and ideas.
And we want to invest in you. People who can push the boundary of what’s possible.
Research is critical to solving the issues we face in the world today but it is also critical to how we teach, inspire and change the lives of those directly around us for the better - our colleagues, students, partners and the wider community.
Our growth, success and achievements are not an accident. We’re deliberately nurturing a culture of true creativity, teamwork and international interdisciplinary collaboration.
So talk to us, tell us of the impact you’d like to make, the future you want to build and we will give you the support to make things happen.
NTU - a place of true possibilities.
For our passionate community of Animal, Rural and Environmental Studies staff, our Brackenhurst Campus is the perfect learning space – we’ve fused rural charm with a global, forward-thinking edge, to break new ground in the study of animals, agriculture, and the environment.
- Set in over 500 acres of Nottinghamshire countryside.
- A thriving community of more than 1,500 students and growing.
- One of the UK’s most environmentally friendly university campuses, Brackenhurst is the crown jewel in NTU’s commitment to sustainability.
- Facilities include our animal unit, equestrian centre, veterinary nursing centre, glasshouses, polytunnels and more.
- Four unique laboratories dedicated to analysis and research and more on the way.
- Houses over 150 animals and more than 40 species.
- Brand new flagship Environment Centre providing world-class teaching, learning and research spaces to open in summer 2019.
- Further developments to equine and canine facilities scheduled.
- Award-winning eco-library with cutting-edge facilities.